Advice for concerned parents
Knowledge is power. This website will equip you with the information you need to successfully confront the proponents of gender/sexual ideology in your child’s school.
Through this website, you will learn about:
- The driving forces behind the LGBT agenda in schools.
- The content of some ‘sexuality education’ classes, much of which amounts to nothing more than classroom celebrations of various ‘sexual identities’ and their attendant expressions.
- The flimsy and misleading research used to justify LGBT ‘educational’ activities.
- The high value education authorities place on parental and local community involvement in schools. (Parents should therefore feel confident to approach principals to discuss – and if necessary challenge – the material and messages being conveyed to their child via the school).
- What the various government policies are with respect to sex education and controversial content in schools.
- How to find support and take action!